Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 10 Reading Diary A: I spy

From Narayan's Mahabharata

Thoughts and Favorite episode:
  • KARMA! Pages 86-87 Duryodhana tries to make the Pandavas look foolish by setting up a grand camp near Kamyaka. Duryodhana is captured and loses men in a fight. The Pandavas end up saving Duryodhana.
  • Page 92: I don't exactly understand why Karma (or whoever) allows the brothers to come back to life. I guess I don't feel like Yudhistira answering a few questions correctly should be enough to reverse death.
  • The lake could be a fun storytelling post (reminds me of the troll who guards the bridge).
  • Another cool twist for a storytelling post is to have a modern day spy story. Pages 93-96
Sneaky Spy like the Pandavas. Source: pixabay


Favorite Quotes:
  • Didn't find many cool quotes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment