Friday, January 16, 2015

Overview: Current Thoughts, Questions, Comments, etc.

Overview: Current Thoughts, Questions, Comments, etc.

My immediate thoughts are HOW COOL. First, as an engineering major I don’t get to tap into my creative side as much as I might like to (not bashing engineering..just stating the facts). Second, something I really love is that these Epics seem to be constantly changing and evolving in their own ways (by the smaller stories that make them up) while still holding onto their main structures/themes. That is pretty neat because it allows all sorts of audiences to connect to these stories in different ways.


I have basically none to little background in Indian history or culture. One of the main reasons I am taking this course is because I may have the opportunity to travel to India this summer for my internship (nothing official yet, but my hopes are up). So, my mind is open to a lot of the subjects and stories. I am here to absorb as much information as I can!

General Picture for the TV Channel The Epic Channel. Source: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment