Monday, April 13, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 12

Hmmmmm…where to start.

The weekend before last was super fun. I was celebrating my first annual 21st birthday on Monday, so I pre-celebrated last weekend. We went to Cowboys (I bet if you had read some of my past famous last words, you might have been able to guess that). This past visit was by far my favorite. There were so many awesome people with me and I was constantly dancing. One of my post-college goals is to find someone who might want to take dance lessons with me! Two-step, salsa, whatever! I may or may not have had a true cowboy ask me to dance….and let me tell you…he knew how to dance! Those were some of the best moves I have seen! He even dipped my 6’1” self. Lots of spinning (not due to inebriation) :) It was epic. Definitely the best birthday yet.

Personal photo at Cowboys....my new favorite two-step outfit


I also made cannolis on Wednesday just for funsies (I might have been procrastinating). Okay…I cheated, and only made the filling, but they were really yummy. The shells would have taken a lot more motivation and time to make.

Personal photo of the deliciousness I made (cannolis)


Due to my festivities last weekend, I was looking for a nice relaxing weekend. And that is just what I managed to do! I cleaned and had a Netflix night Friday, played in a slow-pitch softball tournament Saturday (we won)!, and one of my good friends was in town from Dallas, so we got to spend some time together Sunday for brunch. I went to the Warren to see The Longest Ride….I’m not one for romantic movies, but this was a good heart-wrencher. I had to choke back some tears.


I still need to network a bit for India this summer. My goal is to do something small every day. For anyone interested I have the link to my India blog below to document all of my adventures this summer! 

Emily's Eastern Excursion

No comments:

Post a Comment