Monday, February 9, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 4

In General:

I have been pretty terrible lately. I'm abusing the grace period and I need to stop. So, instead of continuing to say it, I am catching up/getting ahead today! I don’t have much of an excuse except I really like to have my weekends for myself. However, that just isn’t very realistic with engineering in college. I am ready to suck it up and work hard. First step is recognizing that you have a problem. Now, I am taking the second step and doing something about it.

Last week was really hard for me. I had some serious drama crop up (I really hate drama and try to avoid it at all costs). Life happens. I am a pretty strong individual and I know myself really well (thank you college and life lessons). So, despite all the events and losing some people I thought were friends, I choose to keep my head high and know that my heart is usually in a good place. I know that some people come in and out of our life and we have to accept that. I think it’s important to know that while they were in our lives, they impacted us in some way. I also really, really appreciate the few people I have who I truly believe will be in my life for the entirety of it. Which is really cool.

For Fun/What I did this weekend:

I cleaned a lot this weekend. Which I find fun (sometimes). I was in dire need of clean laundry and since I have way too many clothes, I can usually do all my laundry once a month. However, waiting this long causes me to spend a whole day or two doing laundry (sad, I know).


I also got to eat dinner with my cousin and her husband. Always nice to see family!

Procrastination. Source: Wikimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment